Liaison librarians are the primary link between academic departments and the library. They support faculty and students through the research lifecycle by exhibiting best practices in information literacy, scholarly communication, data reference, and collection development.
Among the services you can benefit from in the Library provided by the Liaison Librarians, are the following:
- Subject-related instructions and workshops, tailormade and embedded into the curriculum / organized at the Library (resources, tools, research strategy, etc.) -> schedule an instruction by filling out the Research Consultation Appointment Form.
- Research impact
- Researcher ID (ORCID iD profile)
- Research assistance (in depth discipline-specific research consultation and support for library resources and scholarly communication services)
- Scholarly publishing (tips & regulations)
- OpenAccess practices (Institutional Repository)
- Collection development (contribution in the evaluation, maintenance and development of the library collections and the management the subject acquisitions budgets)