Inter-Campus Loan Request Form
Intercampus Loan is the service that provides access to Koç University Library materials located at different sites.
- Who may use Interlibrary Loan?
This service is open to Koç University faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students.
- What materials are available via Inter-campus Loan?
This applies to materials owned by the Koç University Library i.e. Books/ Periodicals, and DVDs.
Items located in Special Collections, Reserve, Rare or the Reference Collection cannot be loaned out.
- How much does Inter-campus Loan cost?
Books and periodicals are loaned free charge.
- How much time should I allow for the processing of my Inter-campus Loan request?
Requests are processed during week days. The ring service between campuses run on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays only.
- Where do I pick up / return my loans?
Your pick up location is your home library except otherwise stated on the form. Books may be returned or renewed at either library. To pick up your material, you should have a valid Koç University ID card.
- How can I contact the staff ?
Please contact by email at libICLS@ku.edu.tr or by telephone on 0-212-338 1318.
- How do I submit an Inter-campus Loan request?
1. Search the Library Catalog to confirm holdings, status, and location of materials owned by the Koç University Library.
2. Once located fill out the online form. Please pay attention to material and pickup locations when requesting ICLS!
3. You may contact by e-mail at libICLS@ku.edu.tr
- How do I renew items?
You may use My Account to renew these materials for an additional 30 days for students, 60 days for academic staff, if not overdue.