Qualtrics is a subscription software for collecting and analyzing data for market research, customer satisfaction and loyalty, product and concept testing, employee evaluations and website feedback.
- Qualtrics enables you to do surveys, feedback and polls using a variety of distribution means and you can also collaborate with other users. Qualtrics has also achieved ISO 27001 certification and is GDPR compliant. In addition, the Qualtrics Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) documents our handing of all your data, including personal data.
- As you login to Qualtrics, you’ll arrive at the Projects page. The Projects page lets you scroll through your projects, create new ones, and view your survey related data. The Projects page is an organizational tool.
- You decide on how the audience will receive / be informed about your survey, through the distribution process. This can be email, link embedded on a web page, link using a social network (e.g., Twitter, Facebook). Results are shown in an Initial Report. Very basic, reports number of responses, percentages and basic statistics. You decide on who has access to your raw data or you can make a report public.
- You can copy an entire survey or just a question. You can copy from any survey you have saved, that has been shared with you from another user or from the library.
- You can download and save your survey locally, by exporting it as a .qsf file for a backup copy. You can also download the results of a survey as .csv, SPSS, xml or html. Files.
You can access Qualtrics from the Koç University Institutional subscription link: http://koc.ca1.qualtrics.com and for more information, please look Qualtrics Subject Guide. You can also forward your questions to the responsible library staff via Library Trackit.