Individual Graduate Study Room Usage Conditions
- There are 8 individual study rooms available for daily checkout.
- Bookings are limited to current KU Graduate Students.
- Rooms can be reserved for up to 7 days per month.
- Reservations for the SKL Individual Graduate Study Rooms should be made 24 hours in advance.
- After the booking, the responsible librarian will approve the reservation. After the approval or denial, you will receive an e-mail.
- For the approved bookings, the room key can be borrowed from the Information Desk located in the Library entrance.
- Cell phone use is limited in these rooms; Please make your speeches outside the library or in the telephone booths on the 2nd floor.
- Food and beverage consumption is not allowed in the rooms, except for water.
- The fine for overdue room key is 2.50 TL per day & the person will be banned for a month.
Important information about Graduate Study Room Reservation:
- The key may only be checked out to the person who books the room. In addition, the person who books the room has to show KU ID Card to borrow the room key.
- Do not forget to cancel your booking if you can not make it to come.
- Library materials left in the room unattended will be returned to the “Recently Returned Books” shelf.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended in this space. Unattended personal items will be sent to the Lost and Found Office.
- Anyone who booked a room is expected to clean up after themselves and leave the room ready for the next group.