Quick SearchOff-campus Access
The Library offers trial access to Proquest Academic Video Online, until 15 October.
- Alexander Street Academic Video Online
- Counseling and Therapy in Video
- Counseling and Therapy in Video: Volume V, The Symptom Media Collection
The Library offers trial access to CNKI-China databases until 15 October 2017.
- China English Academic Journals Full-text Database
- Journals Translations Project(JTP)
- China Core Newspapers Full-text Database (CCND)
- China Doctoral Dissertations Full-text Database (CDMD)
- China Yearbooks Full-text Database (CYFD)
- China Academic Journals Full-text Database
The Library offers trial access to Primal Pictures until 20 October 2017.
Access Link: http://www.anatomy.tv/
We would like to inform you that the Library re-extends its service hours to 24/7 as of Sunday, September 17th due to the start of the new academic year.
We wish you a successful semester,
Please note that Koç University Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations (ANAMED) Library will be closed from 5 p.m. on August 3, 2017 onwards for a temporary but indefinite period.
While the ANAMED Library is closed, you can use the Netherlands Institute in Turkey Library, which is also in Merkez Han and managed by our library team, on weekdays between 9.00 a.m. and 6 p.m.
The Library offers trial access to Jaypeedigital, until October 13.
Access Link: http://www.jaypeedigital.com/
Bibliopera project comes to life. Within the scope of the project, 500,000 printed publications, which are gathered in a common catalogue, as well as more than 2 million documents and resources, will be open to people on the website https://www.bibliopera.org. Participating institutions include the Library with the partnership of the Istanbul Research Inst., Koç Uni. Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations, SALT Research, Deutsches Archäologisches Inst.-Istanbul, Netherlands Inst. in Turkey, Inst. Français d’Études Anatoliennes, Orient-Inst. Istanbul, Swedish Research Institute in Istanbul and Sismanoglio Megaro.
SKL Newsletter 17 Şubat issue has been published. You may access it here.